Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

Prayer for the day:

Heavenly Father, I ask you today to shine your love on your children. Fill those with burdens or doubt with your everlasting love. Protect the fatherless, the poor and the widows of the world. Please bless and fill the pastors of our church will courage and love, shine down on them your spirit so that they are able to bring us to you each and every week.  Bless the staff and worship team of the church as well.

God I ask that you fill Michelle with your love and your power and guide her to where you want her to be. Please Father bring Michaelle and Fortuna home to their parents, Shower Jay and Princess with your love and support so that they do not get discouraged. Jesus please guide and protect Brian as he continues to struggle with his burdens and demons. Fill him with purpose and fill him with your loving spirit Heavenly Father. Please bless Kasey and Kayden, Bob and Leah, Thelma and her family, Jen and her family, Dad & Doris, Mom & Stan.  Heavenly Father please touch Austin and guide him in the right direction when he goes away for school. Give him the courage and control and knowledge to see which way to go.  Your way Heavenly Father.

Heavenly Father I pray to you today to bless me as I go through my week, at work, at the MAPP classes, the CPR course, the furniture delivery for the Foster room.  Jesus please continue to fill me with your love and your light.  Guide me in the direction you have for me..  I surrender my life to you God.  I lay it all down at your feet. I pray that you fill me with the knowledge to follow your path God.

I think often about being a Foster Parent, and I am in complete awe that I am actually doing this.  It is indeed amazing how God works in all of us. Two years ago I would have never even consider it or had a conversation about it.  Now I am so filled with purpose and drive, I find it consumes most of my thoughts. To be able to help the Orphans in this area is truly a gift from God.

I am also waiting to hear back from the attorney in regards to adopting Dani. Seth and jay are going down in a few weeks and I am hoping to send a letter along for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment